Friday 29 November 1935
It was Friday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Scrooge, directed by Henry Edwards, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1935
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1935.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 November 1935!
Which were the important events of 29 November 1935 ?
- former Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia - Republic Day
- International Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian People
- Israel - Kaftet be-November (commemoration of the U.N. decision in 1947 to partition Palestine)
- Albania - Liberation Day (Dita e �lirimit)
- Brendan of Birr or Brendan the Younger
- Saint Cuthbert Mayne, martyr
- Feast days of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Saint Saturnin
- Denis of the Nativity and Redemptus of the Cross
- Thomas O'Brien: American bishop.
- Jean Cazenave: French television director.
- Diane Ladd: American actress, noted for "Alice Doesn't Live Here Any More," 1975, for which she received an Oscar nomination.
- Michael Savage becomes 1st Labour Premier of New Zealand
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?