Saturday 30 August 1930
It was Saturday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Warren Burger and Warren Buffett.
Storm Over Asia, directed by Vsevolod Pudovkin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1930
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 August 1930!
Which were the important events of 30 August 1930 ?
- International Day of the Disappeared
- Turkey - Victory Day (to commemorate the Battle of Dumlupinar in 1922)
- Peru - Saint Rose of Lima's Day
- Warren Burger: United States -- Author (The Midas Touch).
- Warren Buffett: American accountant and CEO of Berkshire Hathaway.
- Paul Poupard: French ecclesiastic, a Roman Catholic Cardinal, and the President for the Pontifical Council for Culture.
- Noel Harford: New Zealand cricketer and basketball player (d. 1981).
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 30 August 1930
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?