Sunday 3 August 1930
It was Sunday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
For the Defense, directed by John Cromwell, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1930
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1930.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 August 1930!
Which were the important events of 3 August 1930 ?
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 3 saints: St. Gamaliel
- Equatorial Guinea - Armed Forces Day
- St. Nicodemus
- Niger - Independence Day
- St. Walthen
- Robert Weinig: American executive and CEO of Eastern Enterprises; a conglomerate using it's proceeds to dilatate into water purification systems, expecting this to become the companies third largest business along with Inland Barge and Boston Gas.
- James Komack in New York City: New York, USA; writer/director/actor (The Courtship of Eddie's Father).
- James Komack: American actor director producer and screenwriter (d. 1997).
- 2nd time in 1930, Chuck Klein of Phillies hits in 26 straight games
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?