Saturday 30 May 1914
It was Saturday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Iris, directed by Achille Consalvi, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1914.
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 May 1914!
Which were the important events of 30 May 1914 ?
- Saint Reinhilde
- Peru ? National Potato Day .
- United States ? Memorial Day (originally ? currently last Monday in May).
- Saint Ferdinand III
- Saint Gabinus
- Saint Jeanne d'Arc
- Trinidad and Tobago ? Indian Arrival Day(National Holiday).
- Federico Allasio: Italy sport Champion.
- Bobby Sherwood: Indianapolis, Indiana -- Orchestra leader (Milton Berle Show).
- Akinoumi Setsuo: Japanese sumo wrestler, the 37th Yokozuna (Born 1914).
- The new and then largest Cunard ocean liner RMS Aquitania, 45,647 tons, sets sails on her maiden voyage from Liverpool, England to New York City.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?