Tuesday 30 June 1914
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Natko Devcic and Francisco Gomes.
The King of the Beggars, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 June 1914!
Which were the important events of 30 June 1914 ?
- Independence Day in the Democratic Republic of the Congo.
- First Martyrs of the See of Rome.
- Natko Devcic: Composer.
- Francisco Gomes: Portuguese military man, a General, and President of Portugal for two years beginning in 1974.
- Francisco da Costa Gomes: Portuguese general and politician 15th President of Portugal (d. 2001).
- Allan Houser: American sculptor and painter (d. 1994).
- Bai Long [White Wolf]: Chinese Robin Hood / crowd leader.
- Among those addressing the Parliament of the United Kingdom on the murdered Archduke are Lords Crewe and Lansdowne in the House of Lords and Messrs Asquith and Law in the Commons.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 30 June 1914
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1914 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Celebratin' Day in Tennessee - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- You're Here and I'm Here - Harry Macdonough & Olive Kline
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?