Tuesday 30 June 1914
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
The King of the Beggars, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 June 1914!
Which were the important events of 30 June 1914 ?
- Independence Day in the Democratic Republic of the Congo.
- First Martyrs of the See of Rome.
- Natko Devcic: Composer.
- Francisco Gomes: Portuguese military man, a General, and President of Portugal for two years beginning in 1974.
- Francisco da Costa Gomes: Portuguese general and politician 15th President of Portugal (d. 2001).
- Allan Houser: American sculptor and painter (d. 1994).
- Bai Long [White Wolf]: Chinese Robin Hood / crowd leader.
- Among those addressing the Parliament of the United Kingdom on the murdered Archduke are Lords Crewe and Lansdowne in the House of Lords and Messrs Asquith and Law in the Commons.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1914 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Celebratin' Day in Tennessee - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- You're Here and I'm Here - Harry Macdonough & Olive Kline
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in June 1914?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?