Sunday 2 March 1919US date format: 3/2/1919, UK date format: 2/3/1919
It was Sunday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on March 2, 1919). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Jennifer Jones and Tamara Toumanova.
Hole in the Wall, directed by Adam Elias Buncher, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1919
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 2 March 1919
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 March 1919!
Which were the important events of 2 March 1919 ?
- Blessed Charles the Good, Count of Flanders (+Bruges 1127)
- saint Jovinus
- Saint Abdalon
- Church of England - Saint Chad's Day.
- Texas Independence Day (1836).
- Bah�'f Faith - Beginning of the Fast (sunrise to sunset fast for 19 days).
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of 'Al� (Loftiness) - First day of the 19th month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- Jennifer Jones: American actress who won the Oscar for Best Actress in 1943 for her first important role in "The Song of Bernadette.
- Tamara Toumanova: Russian-American ballerina and actress (d. 1996).
- Jennifer Jones [Phyllis Isley]: Oklahoma, United States -- Actress (Farewell to Arms).
- Bjørn Fongaard: Norwegian composer, guitarist, and music teacher.
- Eddie Lawrence: American actor singer and playwright (d. 2014).
- Melchora Aquino: Filipino revolutionary hero (Born 1812).
- 1st Congress of Communist International opens at the Kremlin
- The first Communist International meets in Moscow.
- First Communist International meeting in Moscow.
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1919 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Goodbye, France - Peerless Quartet
- Goodbye, France - Nora Bayes
- Would You Rather be a Colonel with an Eagle on Your Shoulder or a Private with a Chicken on Your Kne - Arthur Fields
- Don't Cry, Little Gril, Don't Cry - Henry Burr