Monday 31 March 1919
It was Monday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Perdita Schaffner and Jacques Simakis.
Halbblut, directed by Fritz Lang, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1919
while Dangerous Days by Mary Roberts Rinehart was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 31 March 1919!
Which were the important events of 31 March 1919 ?
- Saint Cornelia
- CTsar Ch�vez Day - official holiday in five states and many cities across the U.S.
- Freedom Day in Malta.
- Saint Amos
- Saint Benjamin
- Blessed Hendrik Werner
- Saint Balbina of Rome
- New Jersey - Thomas Mundy Peterson Day.
- Perdita Schaffner: Anglo-American essayist and philanthropist, biological daughter of the Imagist poet Hilda Doolittle and adopted daughter of Doolittle's longtime female companion, Bryher.
- Jacques Simakis: Choisy le Roi EXecutives.
- Frank Akins: American football player (d. 1993).
- Strike against Ruhrgebied government of Scheidemann.
- A general strike begins in the Ruhr.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1919 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Vernon Dalhart & Gladys Rice - Till We Meet Again
- Baby's Prayer Will Soon Be Answered - Henry Burr
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?