Monday 24 March 1919
It was Monday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include John J Duncan Jr (Representative-Republican-Tennessee and Claude Bertrand.
Ingeborg Holm, directed by Victor Sjstrm, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1919
while The Desert of Wheat by Zane Gre was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 24 March 1919!
Which were the important events of 24 March 1919 ?
- World Tuberculosis Day.
- Saint Simeon (died 1475)
- Ancient Latvia - Kazimiras Diena observed.
- Saint Catharine of Sweden ((died 1381)
- John J Duncan Jr (Representative-Republican-Tennessee: 1965-).
- Claude Bertrand: French film, television and voiceover actor.
- Lawrence Ferlinghetti: American poet, painter, liberal activist, and the co-founder of City Lights Booksellers & Publishers.
- Robert Stoney: Nashville Military man.
- Robert Heilbroner: American economist and historian (d. 2005).
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1919 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Till We Meet Again - Nicholas Orlando's Orchestra
- After You've Gone - Billy Murray & Gladys Rice
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?