Saturday 15 March 1919
It was Saturday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Lawrence Tierney .
Ingeborg Holm, directed by Victor Sjstrm, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1919
while The Desert of Wheat by Zane Gre was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 15 March 1919!
Which were the important events of 15 March 1919 ?
- International Day Against Police Brutality
- Turkey buzzards return to Hinckley, Ohio.
- Blessed Arnicus of Averbode
- For corporations in the United States that use the calendar year as their fiscal year, the date on which the corporation must file its corporate income tax return
- Constitution Day in Belarus
- National holiday in Hungary celebrating the 1848 Revolution. (See also Public holidays in Hungary)
- World Consumer Rights Day 
- In Japan, Hounen Matsuri
- Saint Clemens Maria Hofbauer (died 1820)
- Saint Lucretia
- Saint Luise of Marillac
- In the Roman calendar, the Ides of March.
- Lawrence Tierney: American actor of over 80 films in his 50-year career, the brother of actor Scott Brady.
- American Legion forms (Paris France).
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1919 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- In the Land of Beginning Again - Charles Harrison
- Nora Bayes - How Ya Gonna Keep 'Em Down on the Farm
- Bring Back My Bonnie to Me - Alma Gluck & Orpheus Quartet
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?