Friday 28 March 1919
It was Friday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Dewey F Bartlett and Ray Miller.
Memory Lane, directed by Srikanth.A, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1919
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 28 March 1919
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 March 1919!
Which were the important events of 28 March 1919 ?
- Saint Sixtus III
- Slovakia, Czech Republic - Teachers' Day.
- Saint Castor
- Saint Gontram (died 592)
- Saint Malchus
- Saint Priscus
- Dewey F Bartlett
- Dewey Bartlett: American politiican and businessman, he was a U.S.
- Ray Miller: American journalist and TV presenter, known as the creator and host of "The Eyes of Texas" (1969–1999), a long-running television anthology series, syndicated through KPRC-TV, the NBC outlet in Houston.
- Jacob Avshalomov: Tsingtao, China -- Composer (Sinfonietta, The Oregon).
- Vic Raschi: American baseball player and coach (d. 1988).
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1919 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Baby's Prayer Will Soon Be Answered - Henry Burr
- Vernon Dalhart & Gladys Rice - Till We Meet Again