Friday 28 March 1919
It was Friday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on March 28, 1919). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Dewey F Bartlett and Ray Miller.
Memory Lane, directed by Srikanth.A, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1919
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 28 March 1919
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 March 1919!
Which were the important events of 28 March 1919 ?
- Saint Sixtus III
- Slovakia, Czech Republic - Teachers' Day.
- Saint Castor
- Saint Gontram (died 592)
- Saint Malchus
- Saint Priscus
- Dewey F Bartlett
- Dewey Bartlett: American politiican and businessman, he was a U.S.
- Ray Miller: American journalist and TV presenter, known as the creator and host of "The Eyes of Texas" (1969–1999), a long-running television anthology series, syndicated through KPRC-TV, the NBC outlet in Houston.
- Jacob Avshalomov: Tsingtao, China -- Composer (Sinfonietta, The Oregon).
- Vic Raschi: American baseball player and coach (d. 1988).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1919 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Baby's Prayer Will Soon Be Answered - Henry Burr
- Vernon Dalhart & Gladys Rice - Till We Meet Again