Tuesday 4 March 1919
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on March 4, 1919). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Peter Abrahams and Tan Chee Khoon.
Memory Lane, directed by Srikanth.A, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1919
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 March 1919
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 March 1919!
Which were the important events of 4 March 1919 ?
- Saint Efrem
- Catholicism - Commemoration of Saint Lucius I, pope, martyr.
- Saint Peter of Pappacarbone.
- Saint Lucius I.
- Saint Pierre de Cluny.
- Feast day of Humbert III of Savoy.
- Saint Basil and his Companions.
- Saint Adrian of Nicomedia, bishop of Saint Andrew's, and his Companions.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Casimir, patron saint of Lithuania.
- United States - Inauguration Day (1789 - 1933)
- St. Thomas, Ontario, Canada - Charter Day (1881)
- Vermont - Admission Day (1791).
- Pennsylvania - Charter Day (1681).
- Wales - Feast day of Rhiannon, Celtic Moon Goddess.
- Feast day of Saint Placide Viel.
- Peter Abrahams: Novelist.
- Tan Chee Khoon: Malaysian politician (d. 1996).
- Buck Baker: American race car driver (d. 2002).
- Tan Khoon: Malaysian physician and politician (d. 1996).
- Communist International (“Comintern”) founded.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1919 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Ja-Da (Ja Da, Ja Da, Jing Jing Jing) - Arthur Fields
- A Good Man is Hard to Find - Ernest Hare
- The Alcoholic Blues - Billy Murray
- Rose of No Man's Land - Charles Harrison