Sunday 30 March 1919
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Ramsay Ames and McGeorge Bundy Boston Massachusetts.
Halbblut, directed by Fritz Lang, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1919
while The Arrow of Gold by Joseph Conrad was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 30 March 1919 ?
- Saint John Climacus (died 649)
- Easter in 1975, 1986, 1991, and 1997.
- Roman Empire - Festival devoted to Salus.
- Land Day.
- Spiritual Baptist/Shouter Liberation Day - Public holiday in Trinidad and Tobago.
- National Doctors' Day - observed in the USA.
- Saint Quirinus (d. 117)
- Saint Veronus
- Blessed Amadeus IX of Savoy
- Ramsay Ames
- McGeorge Bundy Boston Massachusetts: national security adviser under John Kennedy.
- Ramsay Ames actress (G-Men Never Forget: Ali Baba and 40 Thieves).
- Jean-Paul Lintilhac: Laveyssi?re physician.
- McGeorge Bundy: American intelligence officer and diplomat 6th United States National Security Advisor (d. 1996).
- Robin Williams: New Zealand mathematician and academic (d. 2013).
- Gandhi announces resistance against Rowlatt Act
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1919 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Baby's Prayer Will Soon Be Answered - Henry Burr
- Vernon Dalhart & Gladys Rice - Till We Meet Again
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?