Wednesday 2 May 1945
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Taurus (see planets position on May 2, 1945). The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Bianca Jagger and Eomot RaSun.
Enemy of the Law, directed by Harry L. Fraser, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1945
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 2 May 1945
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Which were the important events of 2 May 1945 ?
- Saint Zoe
- Saint Mafalda
- Saint Waldebert, Walbert or Gaubert
- Saint Germanus
- Saints Exuperius and Zoe
- Saint Boris
- Saint Athanasius
- Indonesia - Indonesia National Education Day
- Iran - Teacher's Day
- Slovenia - second day of Labour Day
- Madrid Region - Day of the Region.
- Bah�'f Faith: Last day of the Festival of Ridv�n
- Poland - Flag Day, an official holiday to honour the Flag of Poland
- saint tsar Boris
- Bianca Jagger: Nicaraguan-American model actress and activist.
- Eomot RaSun
- Robert Henrit English pop drummer (Argent: The Kinks - "Waterloo Sunset").
- Judge Dread: English musician (d. 1998).
- Sarah Weddington: American attorney.
- Dread: English singer-songwriter (d. 1998).
- Goldy McJohn: Canadian keyboard player (Steppenwolf The Mynah Birds and The Sparrows).
- Gene Deckerhoff: American sports announcer.
- Randy Cain: American soul singer (Four Gents/Delfonics).
- Dutch Queen Wilhelmina and Princess Juliana reach Gilze-Rijen
- German Army in Italy surrenders
- Russia takes Berlin; General Weidling surrenders
- Yugoslav troops occupy Trieste
- Allies occupy Wismar, Germany.
- Lübeck is liberated by the British Army.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1945 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Caldonia - Woody Herman & His Orchestra
- Candy - Johnny Long & His Orchestra