Saturday 2 June 1945US date format: 6/2/1945, UK date format: 2/6/1945
It was Saturday, under the sign of Gemini (see birth chart on June 2, 1945). The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democrat).
Famous people born on this day include Jon Peters and Georges Lech.
Wonder Man, directed by H. Bruce Humberstone, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1945
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 2 June 1945
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 June 1945!
Which were the important events of 2 June 1945 ?
- Italy's Festa della Repubblica (Republic Day), which commemorates the birth of the Repubblica Italiana and the end of the monarchy.
- Shavuoth (Judaism) (2006).
- Xenia name day in Slovakia.
- The Greek Orthodox Church commemorates Saint Nicephorus' death - see also March 13.
- Jon Peters: American film producer and hairdresser.
- Georges Lech: French football (soccer) player of...
- Bob Benrit: Rocker.
- Jane Bonnie Newman: American politician.
- Richard Long: English painter sculptor and...
- Bonnie Newman: American businessman and politician.
- Audie Murphy is awarded the Medal of Honor.
Birth chart on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1945 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Johnnie Johnston - Laura
- Dream (When You're Feeling Blue) - Frank Sinatra
- Good, Good, Good (That's You-That's You) - Xavier Cugat & His Waldorf-Astoria Orchestra
- You Belong To My Heart - Bing Crosby (Xavier Cugat Orchestra)