Thursday 3 August 1905US date format: 8/3/1905, UK date format: 3/8/1905
It was Thursday, under the sign of Leo (see planets position on August 3, 1905). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Dolores del Río and Karl Amadeus Hartmann.
The Tempest, directed by Julie Taymor, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1905
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 3 August 1905
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 August 1905!
Which were the important events of 3 August 1905 ?
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 3 saints: St. Gamaliel
- Equatorial Guinea - Armed Forces Day
- St. Nicodemus
- Niger - Independence Day
- St. Walthen
- Dolores del Río: Mexican-American actress and singer (d. 1983).
- Karl Amadeus Hartmann: Composer.
- Dolores Del Rio: Durango, Mexico -- Actress (What Price Glory?).
- Maggie Kuhn: Activist / co-founder (Gray Panthers).
- Myrna Loy: Actress.
- Willem Holsboer: German actor, director and theater director, who died on 14 June 1959 in Munich.
- William Holsboer: Germany Actor.
- Franz König: Austrian cardinal (d. 2004).
- Franz Konig: Austrian Cardinal (d. 2004).