Friday 18 August 1905
It was Friday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Peter Paul Kreuder and Eugène Baboulène.
Ensalada criolla, directed by Eugene Py, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1905
while The Garden of Allah by Robert Hichens was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 August 1905!
Which were the important events of 18 August 1905 ?
- RC saints - Saint Helena of Constantinople,Saint Alberto Hurtado
- Buhe in the Ethiopian Orthodox Church
- Peter Paul Kreuder: Composer.
- Eugène Baboulène: French painter, typical for his Provence landscapes and paintings of marine themes.
- Peter Kreuder: German musician, pianist, songwriter, and composer.
- Marian Rejewski: Polish mathematician and cryptologist who in 1932 solved the plugboard-equipped Enigma machine, the main cipher device used by Germany.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?