Wednesday 3 August 1904US date format: 8/3/1904, UK date format: 3/8/1904
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Leo (see birth chart on August 3, 1904). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Félix-Marie Verdet and Clifford D[onald] Simak.
La Danse du diable, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1904
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 3 August 1904
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 August 1904!
Which were the important events of 3 August 1904 ?
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 3 saints: St. Gamaliel
- Equatorial Guinea - Armed Forces Day
- St. Nicodemus
- Niger - Independence Day
- St. Walthen
- Félix-Marie Verdet: French Catholic clergyman, who was...
- Clifford D. Simak: Writer.
- Clifford D[onald] Simak: United States -- Sci-fi author (Hugo,...
- Dolores Del Rio: Mexican-American actress, noted for...
- Francoise Erly: France Actor.
- Clifford Simak: American journalist and author (d....
- British journalist Francis Younghusband visits forbidden city Lhasa
Birth chart on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 1904 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- The Old Folks at Home - Haydn Quartet
- Meet Me in St. Louis, Louis - S. H. Dudley
- In the Days of Old - Billy Murray