Wednesday 9 August 1905
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Leo (see planets position on August 9, 1905). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Pierre Klossowski and Leo Genn.
The Tempest, directed by Julie Taymor, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1905
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 9 August 1905
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 9 August 1905!
Which were the important events of 9 August 1905 ?
- St. Nathy (or David)
- Feast day of the great martyr Saint Panteleimon in Russian Orthodox Church
- St. Fedlimid/Felimy
- St. Romanus Ostiarius
- St. Edith Stein
- Singapore: National Day
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least ? saints: St. Jean Vianney
- Pierre Klossowski
- Elizabeth Lane: 1st female British Supreme Court Justice.
- Leo Genn: London, England -- Actor (Affair in Monte Carlo).
- Pietro Bucalossi: Italian physician, an oncologist, he is also a politican.
- Peter Klossowski: French writer, translator and artist.