Tuesday August 15, 1905
US date format: 8/15/1905, UK date format: 15/8/1905
We've performed the most in-depth research possibile on August 15, 1905, here's what our experts found out:
it was Tuesday, under the sign of Leo (see zodiac on August 15, 1905). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Arthur Balfour (Conservative), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Emile St Godard and Henri Pavillard.
Avenged, directed by Michael S. Ojeda, was one of the most viewed movie released in 1905
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of August 15, 1905?
- Hawaii ? Toro Nagashi (Floating Lantern Ceremony) to commemorate the end of the second world war
- Poland ? Polish Armed Forces Day
- Eastern Orthodoxy ? Feast of the Dormition of the Theotokos, the commemoration of the death of Mary, the mother of Jesus.
- RC Saints ? Feast day of the Assumption of Mary, the mother of Jesus, Holy Day of Obligation. Public Holiday in: Austria, Belgium, Cameroon, Chile, C(te d'Ivoire, Croatia, Cyprus, East Timor, France, Greece, India, Italy, Lebanon, Lithuania, Malta, Mauritius, Poland, Portugal, Seychelles, Slovenia and Spain.
- See more
- Philadelphia Athletics Rube Waddell no-hits Saint Louis Browns, 2-0 in five innings.
Make this day unforgettable
Frequently Asked Questions
What day of the week was on August 15, 1905?
On August 15, 1905 the day of the week was Tuesday.
What zodiac sign is August 15, 1905?
On August 15, 1905 the zodiac sign was Leo.
Who was the US President on August 15, 1905?
On August 15, 1905 the US President was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Who was the UK Prime Minister on August 15, 1905?
On August 15, 1905 the UK Prime Minister was Arthur Balfour (Conservative).
Who was the Pope on August 15, 1905?
On August 15, 1905 Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
Which famous people are born on August 15, 1905?
On August 15, 1905 several famous people were born including, Emile St Godard, Henri Pavillard, Emile Godard.