Monday 21 August 1905US date format: 8/21/1905, UK date format: 21/8/1905
It was Monday, under the sign of Leo (see planets position on August 21, 1905). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Isadore I Friz Freleng and Bipin Gupta.
The Little Train Robbery, directed by Edwin S. Porter, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1905
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 21 August 1905
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 August 1905!
Which were the important events of 21 August 1905 ?
- Ninoy Aquino Day - special holiday in the Philippines.
- Orthodox - Thaddaeus
- RC saints - Pope Pius X
- Roman festivals - Consualia, in honor of Consus, is held
- Isadore I Friz Freleng: Kansas City, Missouri -- Animator (Warner Bros cartoons).
- Bipin Gupta: Indian actor and producer (d. 1981).
- Jules Oppert: German Assyriologist (decodes characters), dies at 80.
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 1905 ?
Top #5 songs in the USA
- Come Along, Little Girl, Come Along - Haydn Quartet
- In the Shade of the Old Apple Tree - Arthur Pryor's Band
- The Chirpers - Joe Belmont & Arthur Pryor's Band
- Come Along, Little Girl, Come Along - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- Dearie - Corrine Morgan & Haydn Quartet