Sunday 20 August 1905
It was Sunday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Duncan Macrae and Jack [Weldon J] Teagarden.
Ensalada criolla, directed by Eugene Py, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1905
while The Gambler by Katherine Cecil Thurston was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 August 1905!
Which were the important events of 20 August 1905 ?
- Morocco - Revolution of the King and the People Day
- RC saints - Saint Bernard of Clairvaux
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of Asm� (Names) - First day of the ninth month of the Bah�'f Calendar
- Estonia - Restoration Day
- Hungary - St. Stephen's day, the main national holiday in Hungary
- Duncan Macrae: Glasgow, Scotland -- Actor (Casino Royale, Kidnapped).
- Jack [Weldon J] Teagarden: US trombonist / actor (Meet Band Leaders).
- Jean Gebser: German-Polish philosopher, poet and linguist.
- Duncan MacRae: Scottish actor of stage, screen and television whose roles ranged from the classics to comedy.
- Jack Teagarden: American bandleader, trombonist and vocalist of blues and jazz.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?