Friday 11 August 1905US date format: 8/11/1905, UK date format: 11/8/1905
It was Friday, under the sign of Leo (see planets position on August 11, 1905). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Kurt Gerstein and de Menditte.
The Tempest, directed by Julie Taymor, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1905
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 11 August 1905
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 August 1905!
Which were the important events of 11 August 1905 ?
- Brazil - Student�s Day, Lawyer�s Day, Foundation of the Law Studies in Brazil
- Zimbabwe - Heroes Day
- Taiwan - Valentine's Day
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 5 saints: St. Tiburtius
- St. Chromatius
- St. Equitius
- St. Gery/Gaugericus
- St. Susanna
- Kurt Gerstein: German engineer and mining assessor who became a member of the SS Institute of Hygiene though he still had close links to Christian anti-Nazi Resistance.
- de Menditte: Amiens Military man.
- Erwin Chargaff: Austrian-American biochemist and academic (d. 2002).
- Ernst Jaakson: Estonian diplomat (d. 1998).