Thursday 10 August 1905US date format: 8/10/1905, UK date format: 10/8/1905
It was Thursday, under the sign of Leo (see planets position on August 10, 1905). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Bernard Benjamin Gillis and Richard F Kahn.
The Tempest, directed by Julie Taymor, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1905
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 10 August 1905
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 August 1905!
Which were the important events of 10 August 1905 ?
- Roman festivals - Opalia, festival in honor of Ops
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 3 saints: St. Laurence
- Prisoner's Justice Day - Canada.
- Independence Day in Ecuador -- Movement began in Quito in 1809. Independence not achieved till May 1822.
- St. Deusdedit
- Ancient Latvia - Labrenca Diena held
- St. Blaan
- Bernard Benjamin Gillis: British judge.
- Richard F Kahn: Baron of Hampstead / British economist.
- Era Bell Thompson: American journalist (d. 1986).
- Era Thompson: American journalist and author (d. 1986).
- Kinjikitile "Bokero" Ngwale: E African prophet / rebel leader, hanged.
- Russo-Japanese War: peace negotiations begin in Portsmouth, New Hampshire.