Sunday August 06, 1905
US date format: 8/6/1905, UK date format: 6/8/1905
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Sunday, under the sign of Leo (see birth chart on August 6, 1905). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Arthur Balfour (Conservative), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Armand Magescas and Georges Raveau.
The Tempest, directed by Julie Taymor, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1905
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of August 06, 1905?
- Jamaica - Independence Day
- Roman Catholicism - several feasts, including those of at least 3 saints: Feast of the Transfiguration of Christ
- St. Joachim (father of St. Mary, according to Catholic tradition)
- St. Juatus
- See more
- 26.7 cm rainfall at Princeton, Indiana (state record)
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 06, 1905?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Arthur Collins - The Preacher and the Bear