Sunday 6 August 1905US date format: 8/6/1905, UK date format: 6/8/1905
It was Sunday, under the sign of Leo (see planets position on August 6, 1905). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Armand Magescas and Georges Raveau.
The Tempest, directed by Julie Taymor, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1905
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 6 August 1905
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 August 1905!
Which were the important events of 6 August 1905 ?
- Jamaica - Independence Day
- Roman Catholicism - several feasts, including those of at least 3 saints: Feast of the Transfiguration of Christ
- St. Joachim (father of St. Mary, according to Catholic tradition)
- St. Juatus
- St. Pastor
- Bolivia - Independence Day
- United Arab Emirates - H.H. Sheikh Zayed Bin Sultan Al Nahyan's Accession Day
- Japan - Toro Nagashi (Hiroshima) - Floating lantern ceremony to honor those killed by the U.S. atomic bomb in Hiroshima.
- St. Xystus/Sixtus
Famous Birthdays:06 August
- 26.7 cm rainfall at Princeton, Indiana (state record)