Sunday 3 December 1922US date format: 12/3/1922, UK date format: 3/12/1922
It was Sunday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see planets position on December 3, 1922). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Henry Anatole Grunwald and Len Lesser.
Cinderella, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1922
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 3 December 1922
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 December 1922!
Which were the important events of 3 December 1922 ?
- International Day of Disabled Persons - 
- R.C. Saints - memorial of Saint Francis Xavier; also Saint Birinus
- Henry Anatole Grunwald: Editor.
- Len Lesser: American actor (Born 1922).
- Eli Mandel: Canadian poet critic and academic (d. 1992).
- Sven Nykvist: Swedish director and cinematographer (d. 2006).
- 1st successful technicolor movie (Tall of the Sea), shown in New York City