Wednesday February 03, 1988
US date format: 2/3/1988, UK date format: 3/2/1988
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aquarius (see birth chart on February 3, 1988). The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Margaret Thatcher (Conservative), Pope St John Paul II was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Cho Kyuhyun and Gregory van der Wiel.
In that special week of February people in US were listening to Could've Been by Tiffany.
In UK I Should Be So Lucky by Kylie Minogue was in the top 5 hits.
Stand and Deliver, directed by Ramón Menéndez, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1988
while Mongoose R.I.P. by William F. Buckley Jr was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Adventures Beyond Belief.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Hundra or Armalyte.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of February 03, 1988?
- Saints Berlindis, Celsa and Nona.
- Japan - the festival of Setsubun before spring.
- United States - Four Chaplains Day.
- Saint Blaise, Catholics visit churches to have their throats blessed.
- See more
- The Democrat-controlled United States House of Representatives rejects President Ronald Reagan's request for $36.25 million to support the Nicaraguan Contras.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 03, 1988?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Tiffany - Could've Been
- Bangles - Hazy Shade Of Winter
- INXS - Need You Tonight
- Expose - Seasons Change
- Roger - I Want To Be Your Man
- Eric Carmen - Hungry Eyes
- Pet Shop Boys - What Have I Done To Deserve This
- Foreigner - Say You Will
- Bruce Springsteen - Tunnel Of Love
- Prince - I Could Never Take The Place Of Your Man
Top #5 songs in the UK
Top #10 R&B songs
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Days to next February 03If February 03, 1988 is your birthday you're 32 years, 7 months, 23 days old and you'll celebrate your next birthday in 4 months, 8 days.
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks?
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free
What videogames would you be playing back in the days?