Saturday February 20, 1988US date format: 2/20/1988, UK date format: 20/2/1988
This day in 30 sec.
It was Saturday, under the sign of Pisces (see birth chart on February 20, 1988). The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Rihanna and Sophie Tapie.
In that special week of February people in US were listening to Seasons Change by Expose.
In UK I Should Be So Lucky by Kylie Minogue was in the top 5 hits.
Shame, directed by Steve Jodrell, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1988
while The Tommyknockers by Stephen King was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Der Geisterwald oder Des Raben Rache.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Chase H.Q. or Kuri Kinton.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 20 February 1988
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 February 1988!
Which were the important events of 20 February 1988 ?
- Rihanna : Barbadian recording artist, actress, and...
- Sophie Tapie
- Tracy Spiridakos
- Kealoha Pilares: American football player.
- Rihann Rihanna: Musician.
- Tahounia Rubel: Ethiopian-Israeli model.
- Aziz Ridouan: French student, who, with Quentin...
- Jiah Khan: American-Indian actress and singer (d....
- Peter Kalikow purchases New York Post from Rupert Murdoch for US$37.6 million.
- Brian Boitano wins Olympics gold medal in figure skating.
- Rob Druppers runs world record indoor 1000 metre (2:16.2).
- 500 die in heavy rains in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- Stefka Kostadinova high jumps indoor world record (2.06 metres).
- Cornelia Oschkenat hurdles indoor world record 50 metre (6.58 seconds).
- The Nagorno-Karabakh Autonomous Oblast votes to secede from Azerbaijan and join Armenia, triggering the Nagorno-Karabakh War.
Birth chart on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1988 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Expose - Seasons Change
- Pet Shop Boys - What Have I Done To Deserve This
- Tiffany - Could've Been
- George Michael - Father Figure
- Eric Carmen - Hungry Eyes
- Foreigner - Say You Will
- Patrick Swayze - She's Like The Wind
- Rick Astley - Never Gonna Give You Up
- Paul Carrack - Don't Shed A Tear
- Roger - I Want To Be Your Man
Top #10 R&B songs
Top #10 Latin songs
- AY AMOR - Ana Gabriel
- Juan Gabriel - DEBO HACERLO
- Jose Jose - SOY ASI
- No Hay Mal Que Por Bien No Venga - Jose Feliciano/Pandora
- Jose Luis Rodriguez - Y TU TAMBIEN LLORARAS
- Me estoy volviendo loco - Jose Javier Solis
- LLUVIA - Eddie Santiago
- Brenda K. Starr - DESAYUNO DE AMOR
- Los Yonic's - PETALO Y ESPINAS
- Negra - Roberto Carlos
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?