Saturday 3 February 1990
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Cody Newton Gifford and Sean Kingston.
In that special week of February people in US were listening to How Am I Supposed To Live Without You by Michael Bolton.
In UK Hangin' Tough by New Kids On The Block was in the top 5 hits.
Hard to Kill, directed by Bruce Malmuth, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1990
while Devices And Desires by P. D. James was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Agatha Christie: Poirot.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Aretha or Battle Bull.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 February 1990!
Which were the important events of 3 February 1990 ?
- Saints Berlindis, Celsa and Nona.
- Japan - the festival of Setsubun before spring.
- United States - Four Chaplains Day.
- Saint Blaise, Catholics visit churches to have their throats blessed.
- Saint Ansgar, patron saint of Denmark
- Mozambique - Heroes' Day.
- Saint Werburgh
- Saint Hadelin (+690)
- Cody Newton Gifford: Son of Kathie Lee and Frank Gifford.
- Sean Kingston: Jamaican/American singer/rapper.
- Darryl Strawberry enters Smither Center for Alcohol rehabilitation
- New York Mets' Darryl Strawberry voluntarily enters Smither Center for alcohol rehabilitation.
- Jockey Billy Shoemaker (58) retires after 40,350 horse races.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 3 February 1990
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1990 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Michael Bolton - How Am I Supposed To Live Without You
- Paula Abdul - Opposites Attract
- Rod Stewart - Downtown Train
- Seduction - Two To Make It Right
- Aerosmith - Janie's Got A Gun
- Skid Row - I Remember You
- Tom Petty - Free Fallin'
- Technotronic - Pump Up The Jam
- Lou Gramm - Just Between You And Me
- Jody Watley - Everything
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?