Wednesday 3 November 1909
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on November 3, 1909). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include James Reston and James "Scotty" Barrett Reston.
Les surprises de l'amour, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1909
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 3 November 1909
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 November 1909!
Which were the important events of 3 November 1909 ?
- St. Pirmin
- Japan - Culture Day (post 1946), Emperors Birthday (pre 1946)
- St. Winifred
- Also see November 3 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- St. Vulganius
- St. Valentine & Hilary
- St. Valentinian
- St. Quaratus
- St. Martin de Porres
- St. Florus
- St. Domnus of Vienne
- St. Papulus
- St. Cristiolus
- Independence Day in Panama (1903, from Colombia), Dominica (1978, from Britain) and Federated States of Micronesia (1986, from France)
- St. Englatius
- R.C. Saints - November 3rd is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: St. Acepsimas
- St. Germanus
- St. Guenhael
- St. Hermengaudis
- St. Hubert
- James Reston: Scottish-American author, journalist, columnist, correspondent and Executive Director of The New York Times.
- James "Scotty" Barrett Reston: Clydebank, Scotland -- Journalist (NY Times).
- Robert Herland: France sport Champion.