Monday 3 October 1910
It was Monday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Andrée Bordeaux-Lepecq and Mary Case.
Dorian Grays Portræt, directed by Axel Strm, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
while A Modern Chronicle by Winston Churchill was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 October 1910!
Which were the important events of 3 October 1910 ?
- Andrée Bordeaux-Lepecq
- Mary Case: American homicide victim killed in her own home by a rapist posing as a salesman.
- Serge Dalens: French writer, known for his many novels, including the collection "Signe de piste" (1954).
- Andree LePecq: French artist, tapestry designer, engraver, illustrator and painter.
- Paul Laugier: Avignon physician.
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1910 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Back to My Old Home Town - Jack Norworth
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?