Friday 3 November 1911
It was Friday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on November 3, 1911). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Vladimir Ussachevsky and Kick Smit.
The Lost Letter, directed by Mikhail Rakovskiy, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1911
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 3 November 1911
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 November 1911!
Which were the important events of 3 November 1911 ?
- St. Pirmin
- Japan - Culture Day (post 1946), Emperors Birthday (pre 1946)
- St. Winifred
- Also see November 3 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- St. Vulganius
- St. Valentine & Hilary
- St. Valentinian
- St. Quaratus
- St. Martin de Porres
- St. Florus
- St. Domnus of Vienne
- St. Papulus
- St. Cristiolus
- Independence Day in Panama (1903, from Colombia), Dominica (1978, from Britain) and Federated States of Micronesia (1986, from France)
- St. Englatius
- R.C. Saints - November 3rd is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: St. Acepsimas
- St. Germanus
- St. Guenhael
- St. Hermengaudis
- St. Hubert
- Vladimir Ussachevsky: Hailar, Manchuria -- Composer (Creation).
- Kick Smit: Dutch footballer and manager (d. 1974).
- Salvador Giner y Vidal: Composer, dies at 79.
- Chevrolet officially enters the automobile market in competition with the Ford Model T.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1911 ?
Top #5 songs in the USA
- Let Me Call You Sweetheart - Peerless Quartet (Columbia Male Quartet)
- Gems from The Fortune Teller - Victor Light Opera Co.
- Jimmy Valentine - Peerless Quartet (Columbia Male Quartet)
- My Beautiful Lady - Grace Kerns
- Oceana Roll - Eddie Morton