Thursday 3 September 1903US date format: 9/3/1903, UK date format: 3/9/1903
It was Thursday, under the sign of Virgo (see planets position on September 3, 1903). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Georges Flamant and Willem Kooiman.
He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not, directed by Laetitia Colombani, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1903
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 3 September 1903
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 September 1903!
Which were the important events of 3 September 1903 ?
- Georges Flamant: Actor (La Chienne), dies in Paris at 86.
- Willem Kooiman: Dutch theologist / church historian.
- Pierre Leprohon: French film writer, critic and historian.
- Joseph Skipsey: British poet (Born 1832).
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1903 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- The Rosary - William H. Thompson
- Hurrah for Baffin's Bay - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- Beautiful Bird, Sing On - Harry Macdonough & Joe Belmont