Thursday 4 January 1945
It was Thursday, under the sign of Capricorn (see planets position on January 4, 1945). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Jay Dee Maness in Loma Linda and Vesa-Matti Loiri.
The Great Flamarion, directed by Anthony Mann, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1945
On TV people were watching Aktuelt kvarter.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 January 1945
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 January 1945!
Which were the important events of 4 January 1945 ?
- Spaghetti Day
- Ogoni Day
- The eleventh night and tenth day of Christmas in Western Christianity
- Feast day of St Elizabeth Ann Seton
- Jay Dee Maness in Loma Linda: California, USA; singer (Desert Rose Band - "Love Reunited").
- Vesa-Matti Loiri: Finnish actor and singer.
- Richard Schrock: American chemist and academic Nobel Prize laureate.
- US jeep-aircraft carrier Ommaney Bay sinks after kamikaze attack.
- Sixty-nine American B-29 bombers from the Marianas Islands attack Kobe, Japan, with incendiary bombs, destroying 2.5 million square feet of the city.
- Germans execute resistance fighters in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1945 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Andrews Sisters - Rum and Coca-Cola
- And Her Tears Flowed Like Wine - Ella Fitzgerald
- I Dream Of You - Tommy Dorsey & His Orchestra
- Too-Ra-Loo-Ra-Loo-Ral - Charlie Spivak