Tuesday 6 February 2007
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of February people in US were listening to Irreplaceable by Beyonce.
In UK Grace Kelly by Mika was in the top 5 hits.
The Number 23, directed by Joel Schumacher, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2007
while The Best Life Diet by Bob Greene was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Jacob's Cross.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing 7 Wonders of the Ancient World or Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 February 2007!
Which were the important events of 6 February 2007 ?
- Bob Marley Day in Rastafarianism (Jamaica and Ethiopia)
- Waitangi Day (National Holiday) in New Zealand
- Sami National Day (known as Lapps; in Finland and Scandinavia)
- Saint Amandus, Apostle of the Franks
- Saint Vedastus (+540)
- Saint Dorothea, patron saint of florists
- Saint Paul Miki
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 06 February
- At least three domain name system root nameservers are under denial-of-service attack. (The Register). See ''DNS Backbone DDoS Attacks''
- Representatives of the Lord's Resistance Army say they will continue fighting with the Government of Uganda if negotiations are not moved to another location outside of southern Sudan. (Al Jazeera)
- A Human Rights Watch report concludes that European Union sanctions on the Government of Uzbekistan, which came in response to the ampquotAndijan massacreampquot in May 2005, have failed due to a lack of commitment in enforcing them. (EurasiaNet)
- United States President George W. Bush approves a Pentagon plan for establishing a new command center in Africa. (BBC)
- An international passenger train crashes into a freight train in Komárom, Hungary, causing the engineer's death. Two of the 25 passengers also suffered injury. (HírTV)
- UK Prime Minister Tony Blair says people are ampquotincreasingly alarmedampquot by Iran's nuclear program but military action was not being planned against it. (BBC)
- The Iranian Government confirms that an Iranian envoy in Baghdad has been kidnapped by men wearing Iraqi army uniforms, and says it holds the United States responsible for his life. The U.S. denies any involvement of U.S. and Iraqi troops. (BBC)
- UK newspaper ''The Sun'' has obtained a video tape of a U.S. pilot shooting a UK convoy in a friendly fire incident during the Iraq War, killing one British soldier and injuring four. The pilot, and others, are said to have made a series of crucial mistakes. (''The Sun'')
- Three people in the United Kingdom have been jailed after plotting over internet chatrooms to abduct and rape two teenage girls. (''The Times'')
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 6 February 2007
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 2007 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Beyonce - Irreplaceable
- Fall Out Boy - This Ain't A Scene, It's An Arms Race
- Nelly Furtado - Say It Right
- Daughtry - It's Not Over
- Akon - I Wanna Love You
- Gwen Stefani - The Sweet Escape
- Ludacris - Runaway Love
- Jim Jones - We Fly High
- Fergie - Fergalicious
- Justin Timberlake - What Goes Around…Comes Around
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?