Sunday 4 June 2006
It was Sunday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of June people in US were listening to Ridin' by Chamillionaire.
In UK I Wish I Was A Punk Rocker (With Flowers In My Hair) by Sandi Thom was in the top 5 hits.
The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift, directed by Justin Lin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2006
while The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Singing Estate.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Billy the Wizard: Rocket Broomstick Racing or Cars: Radiator Springs Adventures.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 June 2006!
Which were the important events of 4 June 2006 ?
- Feast day of St Francis Caracciolo.
- Feast day of Saint Petrock of Cornwall.
- United States - Pentecost in 2006
- Hong Kong - Tiananmen Square Protest of 1989 memorial day.
- Finland - National flag day of the Finnish Defence Forces (on Mannerheim's birthday).
- Tonga - National Day.
- International Innocent Child Abuse Victim Day.
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 04 June
- The Islamic Courts militia captures the key town of Balad, located near the Somalian capital Mogadishu, from a member of the warlord coalition, ARPCT. Reports say at least 15 people are killed in the fighting. (BBC)
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 2006 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 4 June 2006
La Liga Segunda DivisionFootball (Spain)
- Almeria - Real Madrid B : 3 - 2
- Castellon - Malaga B : 2 - 2
- Eibar - Levante : 1 - 1
- Hercules - Albacete : 2 - 1
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?