Sunday 4 February 1906
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on February 4, 1906). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Clyde Tombaugh and Dietrich Bonhoeffer.
Police Chasing Scorching Auto, directed by Sr. Wallace McCutcheon, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 February 1906
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 February 1906!
Which were the important events of 4 February 1906 ?
- Saint Veronica, patron saint of photographers
- Ancient Latvia - Biezputras Diena observed.
- Independence Day in Sri Lanka (1948).
- Angolan Anniversary of the Outbreak of Armed Struggle against Portuguese Colonialism.
- Saint Gilbert (d. 1189)
- Saint John Hector de Britto
- Saint Rembert of Torhout
- Clyde Tombaugh: American astronomer and academic discovered Pluto (d. 1997).
- Dietrich Bonhoeffer: German clergyman, theological scholar, writer and member of the resistance movement against the Nazi regime during World War II.
- Clyde William Tombaugh: United States -- Astronomer (discovered Pluto).
- Primo Carnera: Italian boxer (champion-1933).