Sunday 4 February 1906
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Clyde Tombaugh and Dietrich Bonhoeffer.
while The House of a Thousand Candles by Meredith Nicholson was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 February 1906!
Which were the important events of 4 February 1906 ?
- Saint Veronica, patron saint of photographers
- Ancient Latvia - Biezputras Diena observed.
- Independence Day in Sri Lanka (1948).
- Angolan Anniversary of the Outbreak of Armed Struggle against Portuguese Colonialism.
- Saint Gilbert (d. 1189)
- Saint John Hector de Britto
- Saint Rembert of Torhout
- Clyde Tombaugh: American astronomer and academic discovered Pluto (d. 1997).
- Dietrich Bonhoeffer: German clergyman, theological scholar, writer and member of the resistance movement against the Nazi regime during World War II.
- Clyde William Tombaugh: United States -- Astronomer (discovered Pluto).
- Primo Carnera: Italian boxer (champion-1933).
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1906 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Wait Till the Sun Shines, Nellie - Byron G. Harlan
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?