Monday 4 March 1907
It was Monday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on March 4, 1907). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Dorothy Burgess and Edgar Barrier.
The Charmer, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 March 1907
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 March 1907!
Which were the important events of 4 March 1907 ?
- Saint Efrem
- Catholicism - Commemoration of Saint Lucius I, pope, martyr.
- Saint Peter of Pappacarbone.
- Saint Lucius I.
- Saint Pierre de Cluny.
- Feast day of Humbert III of Savoy.
- Saint Basil and his Companions.
- Saint Adrian of Nicomedia, bishop of Saint Andrew's, and his Companions.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Casimir, patron saint of Lithuania.
- United States - Inauguration Day (1789 - 1933)
- St. Thomas, Ontario, Canada - Charter Day (1881)
- Vermont - Admission Day (1791).
- Pennsylvania - Charter Day (1681).
- Wales - Feast day of Rhiannon, Celtic Moon Goddess.
- Feast day of Saint Placide Viel.
- Dorothy Burgess
- Edgar Barrier: New York, United States -- Actor (Cobra Woman, Macbeth, Rocky, Cornered).
- Eleanor ''Sis'' Daley: wife of Richard J. Daley (d. 2003).
- Leopoldo Valentini: Italy Actor.
- : American wife of Richard J. Daley (d. 2003).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1907 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Cal Stewart - Uncle Josh's Second Visit to the Metropolis
- Selections from The Red Mill - Prince's Orchestra