Saturday 4 April 1925
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Serge Dassault and Tony Benn.
Whirlpool of Fate, directed by Jean Renoir, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1925
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 April 1925
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 April 1925!
Which were the important events of 4 April 1925 ?
- Blessed Alice (d. 1105)
- Saint Hildebert of Ghent (died 752)
- Lesotho - Heroes' Day
- Taiwan and Hong Kong - Children's Day
- United States - Bonza Bottler Day.
- World Rat Day
- Saint Isidore of Seville, patron saint of the internauts
- International Day for Landmine Awareness and Assistance
- Serge Dassault: French entrepreneur (Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Dassault Group) and conservative politician.
- Tony Benn
- Dorothy Alison: Actress (Maggie, 3rd Key, Long Arm).
- Emmett Williams: American poet (d. 2007).
- Dettmar Cramer: German footballer and manager (d. 2015).
- Elizabeth Wilson in Grand Rapids: Michigan, USA; actor (Doc, East Side/West Side).
- Frank Truitt: American basketball player and coach (d. 2014).
- Claude Wagner: French Canadian judge and politician (Born 1925).
- Gene Reynolds: American actor director producer and screenwriter.
- Erna Spoorenberg: Dutch singer.
- Malcolm Stamper: American aviation executive, the longest serving President in Boeing’s history and best known for leading 50,000 people in the race to build the 747 jetliner.
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1925 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Everybody Loves My Baby (But My Baby Don't Love Nobody But Me) - Clarence Williams' Blue Five
- Oh! Lady be Good - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
- Old Dan Tucker - Fiddlin' John Carson