Friday 4 September 1908
It was Friday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Richard Wright (author) and Edward Dmytryk.
Stung, directed by Benni Diez, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1908
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 September 1908
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 September 1908!
Which were the important events of 4 September 1908 ?
- Richard Wright (author)
- Edward Dmytryk: Director (Carpetbaggers, Young Lions, Caine Mutiny).
- Robert Guillain: Meudon Journalist.
- Adrien Carre: Brest Military man.
- Richard Wright: American author and poet (d. 1960).
- Caledonia and Hillhurst Football Clubs play for Central Alberta Rugby Football League championship