Monday 4 October 1909
It was Monday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Noel Chiboust and James B Pritchard.
Too Much Beauty, directed by André Deed, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1909
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 October 1909
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 October 1909!
Which were the important events of 4 October 1909 ?
- James B Pritchard: United States -- Theologist / archaeologist.
- Noel Chiboust: Trumpeter / Sax.
- Noël Chiboust: French musician (trumpet, tenor saxophone, clarinet), arranger, composer and band leader in the fields of swing and popular music.
- Pierre Ponchardier: French military officer in World War II, an admiral, awarded the title of 'Compagnon de la Libération' (English: Companion of the Liberation).
- Noél Chiboust: Thorigny Musician.
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1909 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Take Me Out for a Joy Ride - Billy Murray & Haydn Quartet
- My Pony Boy - Ada Jones