Monday 4 October 1909
It was Monday, under the sign of Libra (see planets position on October 4, 1909). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Noel Chiboust and James B Pritchard.
Too Much Beauty, directed by André Deed, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1909
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 October 1909
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 October 1909!
Which were the important events of 4 October 1909 ?
- James B Pritchard: United States -- Theologist / archaeologist.
- Noel Chiboust: Trumpeter / Sax.
- Noël Chiboust: French musician (trumpet, tenor saxophone, clarinet), arranger, composer and band leader in the fields of swing and popular music.
- Pierre Ponchardier: French military officer in World War II, an admiral, awarded the title of 'Compagnon de la Libération' (English: Companion of the Liberation).
- Noél Chiboust: Thorigny Musician.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1909 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Take Me Out for a Joy Ride - Billy Murray & Haydn Quartet
- My Pony Boy - Ada Jones