Monday 4 October 1909
It was Monday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include James B Pritchard and Noel Chiboust.
L'innominato, directed by Mario Caserini, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1909
while The Man in Lower Ten by Mary Roberts Rinehart was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 October 1909!
Which were the important events of 4 October 1909 ?
- James B Pritchard: United States -- Theologist / archaeologist.
- Noel Chiboust: Trumpeter / Sax.
- Noël Chiboust: French musician (trumpet, tenor saxophone, clarinet), arranger, composer and band leader in the fields of swing and popular music.
- Pierre Ponchardier: French military officer in World War II, an admiral, awarded the title of 'Compagnon de la Libération' (English: Companion of the Liberation).
- Noél Chiboust: Thorigny Musician.
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1909 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- I'm Awfully Glad I Met You - Ada Jones & Billy Murray
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?