Thursday 5 April 1900US date format: 4/5/1900, UK date format: 5/4/1900
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aries (see birth chart on April 5, 1900). The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Spencer Tracy and Herbert Bayer.
The Conjurer, directed by George Albert Smith, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1900
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 5 April 1900
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 April 1900!
Which were the important events of 5 April 1900 ?
- Saint Geeraard
- The last day of the tax year in the United Kingdom.
- Blessed Kreszentia Hoess
- Saint Vincent Ferrer
- Arbor Day in South Korea
- Qingming Festival in the Chinese calendar
- Mauritius: Ougadi.
- Saint Irena (d. 304)
- Spencer Tracy: American actor of Broadway and film,...
- Herbert Bayer: Austrian-American graphic designer...
- Roman Steinberg: Estonian wrestler (d. 1928).
- Attempted assassination of Prince of Wales in Brussels, fails.
- Archaeologists in Knossos, Crete, discover a large cache of clay tablets with hieroglyphic writing in a script they call Linear B.