Tuesday 24 April 1900
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Elizabeth Goudge .
Confounding the Art Critic, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1900
while Unleavened Bread by Robert Grant was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 24 April 1900!
Which were the important events of 24 April 1900 ?
- Saint Alexander (died 178)
- Genocide Remembrance Day in Armenia.
- Republic Day in The Gambia (1970).
- Newman's Day.
- 24-Hour Comics Day.
- Saint Maria-Euphrasia Pelletier (d.1868)
- Saint Honorius
- Saint Fidelis of Sigmaringen
- Saint Egbert of Northumbria
- Saint Deodatus
- Elizabeth Goudge: English author and educator (d. 1984).
- George J D Campbell British minister of Indies (1868-74: 80-85), dies at age 76.
- Passing of Andrew Halliday, cable car pioneer.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?