Saturday April 14, 1900
US date format: 4/14/1900, UK date format: 14/4/1900
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aries (see birth chart on April 14, 1900). The US president was William McKinley (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Robert Gascoyne-Cecil (Conservative), Pope Leo XIII was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Salvatore Baccaloni and Andr? Klotz.
The Conjurer, directed by George Albert Smith, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1900
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of April 14, 1900?
- Vishu - Harvest festival in Kerala, India.
- N'Ko Alphabet Day - the anniversary of the day the N'Ko alphabet was completed in 1949.
- Tamil New Year - Celebrations for Tamils all over the world.
- New Year Celebrations in parts of India and whole of Sri Lanka.
- See more
- President Loubet opens International Fairs in Paris France.
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 14, 1900?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Jere Mahoney - A Bird in a Gilded Cage