Monday 2 April 1900
It was Monday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Heinrich Besseler and Roberto Arlt.
Capture of Boer Battery by British, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1900
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 2 April 1900
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 April 1900!
Which were the important events of 2 April 1900 ?
- JP and Trang in Valleyfair
- Saint Franciscus of Paola (+1507)
- Blessed Arnold of Leuven
- International Children's Book Day
- Saint Genoveva of Brabant (+1760)
- Malvinas Day in Argentina.
- Sizdah be dar in Iran
- Heinrich Besseler: German musicologist.
- Roberto Arlt: Argentinian journalist author and playwright (d. 1942).
- Anis Fuleihan: Cypriot-American pianist composer and conductor (d. 1970).
- 1st edition of The Volk published (Amsterdam)
- The Congress passes the Foraker Act, giving Puerto Rico limited self-rule.