Thursday 5 April 1917
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on April 5, 1917). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Robert Bloch and Richard Yardumian.
Max Wants a Divorce, directed by Max Linder, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1917
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 5 April 1917
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 April 1917!
Which were the important events of 5 April 1917 ?
- Saint Geeraard
- The last day of the tax year in the United Kingdom.
- Blessed Kreszentia Hoess
- Saint Vincent Ferrer
- Arbor Day in South Korea
- Qingming Festival in the Chinese calendar
- Mauritius: Ougadi.
- Saint Irena (d. 304)
- Robert Bloch: American writer of science and weird fiction, a scenarist and copy-writer.
- Richard Yardumian: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania -- Composer (Come Creator Spirit).
- Robert [Albert] Bloch: United States -- Sci-fi author (Hugo, Psycho).
- François Buttner: French general, a specialist in airborne weaponry.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1917 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Pack Up Your Troubles in Your Old Kit Bag and Smile, Smile, Smile - Reinald Werrenrath
- Put On Your Slippers & Fill Up Your Pipe (You're Not Going Bye-Bye Tonight - Ada Jones