Tuesday 17 April 1917
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on April 17, 1917). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Pierre Monfrais and Bill Clements.
Max Wants a Divorce, directed by Max Linder, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1917
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 17 April 1917
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 17 April 1917!
Which were the important events of 17 April 1917 ?
- Pope Anicetus (died 166)
- Saint Gerwin of Oudenburg (d. 1117)
- Saint Landricus
- Blessed Radboud of Louvain (d.1142)
- Saint Stephen Harding (d. 1134)
- Pierre Monfrais: French Chairman and Managing Director of Heudron Dairy,1960-'77 and President of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Eure, 1968-'86 and Deputy of Eure 1978-'81.
- Bill Clements: American politician.
- Albertine Halvorson: American astrologer, a member of AFA as of June 1958.
- Elias Lopez Soba: Puerto Rican musician and pianist, considered the second best native pianist of the twentieth century, after Jesus Maria Sanromá, and one of the most outstanding musicians of his country.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1917 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Where the Black-Eyed Susans Grow - Henry Burr & Albert Campbell
- There's a Long, Long Trail - James F. Harrison & James Reed
- The Nightingale Song - Lucy Gates