Wednesday 18 April 1917
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Louise Frederika and Frederika of Hanover.
Cheerful Givers, directed by Paul Powell, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1917
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 April 1917!
Which were the important events of 18 April 1917 ?
- Saint Galdino (d. 1176)
- Saint Perfecto (d. 850)
- Saint Agia (Aya) (d. 707)
- Saint Timon
- Saint Ursmarus (d. 713)
- Saint Werner (d. 1287)
- Blessed Idesbald van der Gracht (d. 1167), patron saint of fishermen and Flemish nobility
- Saint Eusebius (d. 526)
- Saint Apollonius (d. 185/6)
- Marie de l'Incarnation (1566 ? 1618)
- The Cheat's Cheatday on homestarrunner.com
- Zimbabwe ? Independence Day.
- Saint Emma
- Iran - Army Day
- Louise Frederika: Queen of Greece.
- Frederika of Hanover: Queen Consort of Greece (d. 1981).
- Ty LaForest: Canadian-American baseball player (d. 1947).
- Frederica of: Frederica of Hanover (d. 1981).
- Moritz F Freiherr von Bissing Governor-General of Belgium (1914-17): dies at age 73.
- Vladimir Serbsky: Russian psychiatrist and academic (d. 1917).
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 18 April 1917
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1917 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Pack Up Your Troubles in Your Old Kit Bag (And Smile, Smile, Smile) - Knickerbocker Quartet
- Pray for Sunshine - Al Jolson
- M-I-S-S-I-S-S-I-P-P-I - Ada Jones
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?