Saturday 21 April 1917
It was Saturday, under the sign of Taurus (see planets position on April 21, 1917). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Emanuel Vardi .
Max Wants a Divorce, directed by Max Linder, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1917
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 21 April 1917
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 April 1917!
Which were the important events of 21 April 1917 ?
- Rome - city birthday.
- Saint Wolbodo
- Saint Konrad von Parzham
- Saint Anastasius I
- Saint Anselm, Archbishop of Canterbury
- Texas-San Jacinto Day
- Grounation Day in Rastafari movement.
- Sunni Islam - Mawlid, Prophet Muhammad's birthday (2005).
- Roman Empire - the Parilia was held in honor of Pales.
- Bah�'f Faith - First day of the festival of Ridv�n.
- Tiradentes - Brazil.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1917 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Where the Black-Eyed Susans Grow - Henry Burr & Albert Campbell
- There's a Long, Long Trail - James F. Harrison & James Reed
- The Nightingale Song - Lucy Gates