Friday 13 April 1917
It was Friday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on April 13, 1917). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Robert O Anderson and Robert Anderson.
Max Wants a Divorce, directed by Max Linder, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1917
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 13 April 1917
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 April 1917!
Which were the important events of 13 April 1917 ?
- Robert O Anderson: American businessman (d. 2007).
- Howard Keel: Illinois, United States -- Actor / singer (7 Brides for 7 Brothers, Kiss Me Kate).
- Robert Anderson: American entrepreneur and corporate executive, self-made oil magnate and cattle baron who took over the direction of the Atlantic Richfield Corporation as chairman of the board and moved it from a regional oil and gas refiner to one of the largest American corporations with moves unmatched in American business for longevity and unorthodoxy.
- Bill Clements: American politician, who served as the 42nd and 44th governor of Texas from 1979 to 1983 and again from 1987 to 1991.
- dean Favreau: Libourne Military man.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1917 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Pack Up Your Troubles in Your Old Kit Bag (And Smile, Smile, Smile) - Knickerbocker Quartet
- M-I-S-S-I-S-S-I-P-P-I - Ada Jones
- Pray for Sunshine - Al Jolson