Friday 13 April 1917
It was Friday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Robert O Anderson and Robert Anderson.
Max Wants a Divorce, directed by Max Linder, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1917
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 13 April 1917
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 April 1917!
Which were the important events of 13 April 1917 ?
- Robert O Anderson: American businessman (d. 2007).
- Howard Keel: Illinois, United States -- Actor / singer (7 Brides for 7 Brothers, Kiss Me Kate).
- Robert Anderson: American entrepreneur and corporate executive, self-made oil magnate and cattle baron who took over the direction of the Atlantic Richfield Corporation as chairman of the board and moved it from a regional oil and gas refiner to one of the largest American corporations with moves unmatched in American business for longevity and unorthodoxy.
- Bill Clements: American politician, who served as the 42nd and 44th governor of Texas from 1979 to 1983 and again from 1987 to 1991.
- dean Favreau: Libourne Military man.
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1917 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Pack Up Your Troubles in Your Old Kit Bag (And Smile, Smile, Smile) - Knickerbocker Quartet
- M-I-S-S-I-S-S-I-P-P-I - Ada Jones
- Pray for Sunshine - Al Jolson