Friday 5 January 1945
It was Friday, under the sign of Capricorn (see planets position on January 5, 1945). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Sam Wyche and Chuck McKinley.
The Great Flamarion, directed by Anthony Mann, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1945
On TV people were watching Aktuelt kvarter.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 5 January 1945
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 January 1945!
Which were the important events of 5 January 1945 ?
- Mungday (Discordianism)
- Catholicism - Feast day of St. John Neumann.
- The eleventh day of Christmas in Western Christianity, and the Twelfth Night of Christmas in Western Christianity.
- Sam Wyche: American athlete, NFL quarterback 1968-70.
- Chuck McKinley: American tennis player (d. 1986).
- Roger Spottiswoode: Canadian-English director and producer.
- Pepe LePew debuts in Warner Bros cartoon Odor-able Kitty
- The Soviet Union recognizes the new pro-Soviet government of Poland.
- Surprise attack on Liese-Aktion office on Marnix Street, Amsterdam.
- Australia recognizes the Polish Committee of National Liberation as the government of Poland.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1945 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Andrews Sisters - Rum and Coca-Cola
- And Her Tears Flowed Like Wine - Ella Fitzgerald
- I Dream Of You - Tommy Dorsey & His Orchestra
- Too-Ra-Loo-Ra-Loo-Ral - Charlie Spivak